pasuneaventure replied to your post: any tips for high school students wanting to study…
those two books are pretty dry and scary . i suggest experiencing architecture by rasmussen. we had to read it the summer before our freshman year and it was a huge help and very interesting.
i was trying to remember the name of that book so thank you for your reply!
that’s an awesome book! i have two copies for some reason.. ?
- arielnano likes this
- burntorangepeeeel said: I have one and a half copies for some reason…
- morningsuicide likes this
- papercupsnchampagne likes this
- neosouthern likes this
- morceaux-u said: I’d like one! …if you’re trying to get rid of one.. (I meant to write it here)
- aldobusier said: Another great book to read that really helped me is Chamber for a Memory Palace by Donlyn Lyndon and Charles Moore!
- life-of-an-architecture-student posted this