Hi I was just thinking, what should I expect in architecture school? I'm gonna start on June and I honestly don't know what I'm up against. (O_o)
obviously expect a lot of work given to you. for studio you can be given 4 study models, some diagrams, and sketches due at once. other times you will be given elevations, plans, and more diagrams. then you’ll have 1/4” scale models, etc. it’s seems like a lot of work and trust me it is, but it’s all worth it at the end. it’s exciting to see your project develop and become something much greater.
tip: write down everything your professor says in a notebook or something. they say really great things at times and you can learn a lot from their advice.
- arielnano likes this
- iwouldntifiwereyou said: start the term/course/project as you mean to go on. Do consistent amounts of work everyday and aim to do everything to a high standard the first time round! saves recapping later
- morningsuicide likes this
- jackkkuuu-san likes this
- healthy-dream said: Do not forget, you wont have plenty of sleep :) do not drink coffee. And important (!!) do your work immediately when you come home (the same day). But it is worth it :)
- morceaux-u said: I’d like one! …if you’re trying to get rid of one…
- ayoobv likes this
- jagneta likes this
- life-of-an-architecture-student posted this